[outages] Century link latency - AS209

Chris G crknipe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:29:55 EDT 2015

Yep, my apologies.  First posting.  We are out of the Dallas/Fort Worth
Metroplex. Specifically, the fort worth side.  Provider is mentioning that
one of their peers are completely saturated but we have yet to receive
anything in writing. I suspect it could be a peer that connects to AS3356
<http://bgp.he.net/AS3356> or AS209 but have yet to prove it.

Chris