[outages] Level3/TW Telecom issues?

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Thu Aug 27 14:37:53 EDT 2015

I'm seeing traffic outbound from Level 3 Tampa going to Frankfurt
Germany currently, so they're definitely doing something wrong.

 3  xe-10-3-1.bar1.Tampa1.Level3.net (4.53.172.29)  13.642 ms  13.650 ms
13.645 ms
 4  ae-1-60.edge3.Frankfurt1.Level3.net (4.69.154.7)  117.129 ms
117.100 ms ae-2-70.edge3.Frankfurt1.Level3.net (4.69.154.71)  116.928 ms
 5  ae-3-80.edge3.Frankfurt1.Level3.net (4.69.154.135)  116.724 ms
ae-1-60.edge3.Frankfurt1.Level3.net (4.69.154.7)  117.079 ms
ae-3-80.edge3.Frankfurt1.Level3.net (4.69.154.135)  116.756 ms