[outages] Potential fiber cut in Metro Atlanta / Suwanee

Joshua McDonald josh at 2cold.net
Thu Dec 3 20:46:51 EST 2015

Just in from Zayo.

Dear Zayo Customer, OSP has shot the OTDR test and is seeing an issue at 3169 feet from the 56 Marietta location. They have also located an area which appears to have been dug up and recovered. They are investigating further. We regret that your services are impacted and appreciate your patience while we troubleshoot and work diligently to resolve the underlying issue. We will continue to provide updates until your services have been restored. If you have any additional questions please contact the Zayo NCC at 866.236.2824 or via email at ncc at zayo.comand reference the ticket below. Regards, Anna O. Zayo INCC

Josh

Sent from my iPhone