[outages] southern eastern Wa CenturyLink

Samual Carman starwars1070 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 17:11:42 EST 2015

hello im not sure anyone on this list is around my neck of the wood but the
past few hours starting around 7 am pst time we have noticed an incresing
delay trying to access network resources we have in Portland Oregon we have
troubleshooted and chatted with are local CenturyLink office however there
are no reports of outages as far as they are aware anyone in Spokane wa or
anyone in the eastern wa region noticing any problems with CenturyLink this
morning

--
Samual
Network operations