[outages] Outages google DNS

Daniël W. Crompton daniel.crompton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 08:43:47 EST 2015

We're on the AMSIX and not seeing any issue.

D.

$ dig @8.8.8.8 google.com

; <<>> DiG 9.7.3 <<>> @8.8.8.8 google.com

; (1 server found)

;; global options: +cmd

;; Got answer:

;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 6, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:

;google.com.                    IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:

google.com.             299     IN      A       173.194.65.113

google.com.             299     IN      A       173.194.65.100

google.com.             299     IN      A       173.194.65.139

google.com.             299     IN      A       173.194.65.101

google.com.             299     IN      A       173.194.65.138

google.com.             299     IN      A       173.194.65.102

;; Query time: 36 msec

;; SERVER: 8.8.8.8#53(8.8.8.8)

;; WHEN: Tue Feb 10 13:41:18 2015

;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 124

Oplerno is built upon empowering faculty and students

--
Daniël W. Crompton <daniel.crompton at gmail.com>

<http://specialbrands.net/>

<http://specialbrands.net/>
http://specialbrands.net/

       <http://twitter.com/webhat> <http://www.facebook.com/webhat>
<http://plancast.com/webhat> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/redhat>
 FAB8 4200 587A 6BB2 9D64  9DB9 D9D8 7346 D4F7 B651