[outages] Anyone seeing issues with Zayo this morning?

Brian Epstein bepstein at ias.edu
Sat Jan 10 11:26:51 EST 2015

We had issues with Zayo not advertising our routes correctly over the part few weeks, but it was just resolved.  The issue caused blockage to MaxCDN from our campus.

Thanks,
ep

On January 10, 2015 9:30:37 AM EST, Shamen Snyder via Outages <outages at outages.org> wrote:
>Anyone else having issues?
>
>Specifically Omaha, Kansas City and Dallas areas?
>
>We have multiple 10Gs down through them currently.

Brian Epstein <bepstein at ias.edu>                     +1 609-734-8179
Manager, Network and Security           Institute for Advanced Study
Key fingerprint = 128A 38F4 4CFA 5EDB 99CE  4734 6117 4C25 0371 C12A