[outages] Level 3 call cuality issues

Chris Stone cstone at axint.net
Fri Jan 16 11:17:40 EST 2015

We are seeing a ton of packet loss to the data center where our VoIP servers
are. This is only when traversing the Cogent -> L3 networks. I just rerouted
all to use only our direct L3 connection and all is fine.

Don't know if this applies at all to your situation or not - I don't have
SIP trunks with L3 directly to test. The Fortrust data center has opened a
ticket with L3. The L3 ticket number, if it helps, is 8793514.

Chris