[outages] gmail outage?

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 10:31:13 EDT 2015

Anyone seeing any issues accessing gmail? We are in NJ have gotten about 20
reports of not being able to reach gmail and it appears to be mostly all
FIOS users here in NJ so far. I have requested traces from our savvy
customers and have only gotten one so far (so below) but  just the volume
of reports seemed pretty solid.

>tracert gmail.com

Tracing route to gmail.com [173.194.123.54]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

  1    36 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  X.X.X.X
  2     1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  X.X.X.X
  3    30 ms     4 ms     4 ms  L300.NWRKNJ-VFTTP-102.verizon-gni.net
[71.172.25
0.1]
  4     8 ms     9 ms     6 ms  130.81.185.24
  5     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  6     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  7     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  8     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  9     *        *        *     Request timed out.

chris