[outages] gmail outage?

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Thu Jul 2 12:27:58 EDT 2015

My nagios has been alarming all morning with internet issues with my FIOS in Westchester, NY all morning

On Jul 2, 2015, at 11:59 AM, Damian Menscher via Outages <outages at outages.org<mailto:outages at outages.org>> wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/verizon/comments/3bv0rx/verizon_fios_routing_problem_in_nynj/

User there reports this from Verizon:
" An outage has been detected that impacts your ability to access the Internet, send and receive email, streaming video services, including FiOS Video On Demand. Estimated Restoration time: 02-JUL-15 19:30:00 EDT "

Damian