[outages] gmail outage?

Adam Rothschild asr at latency.net
Thu Jul 2 14:29:46 EDT 2015

Here is an average of (4) RUMs in the New York metro, if it helps
people establish a timeline:

  http://i.imgur.com/IrIYlXz.png

I am especially curious the RFO on this one, in that it didn't appear
to follow a particular AS, LAG member, etc., though Google might have
felt the pain worse than others.

Thanks,
-a