[outages] Pandora Steaming Down

Dolinsky, Steven DolinskyS at PFFCU.org
Fri Jul 24 11:54:43 EDT 2015

Pandora working just fine on Tmobile LTE - Android phone

Steve Dolinsky, Network Operations Technician
Tel: (215)931-2911 | Ext. 2911
dolinskys at pffcu.org<mailto:dolinskys at pffcu.org> | www.pffcu.org<http://www.pffcu.org>

From: Outages [mailto:outages-bounces at outages.org] On Behalf Of Nick Olsen via Outages
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2015 11:53 AM
To: outages at outages.org
Subject: [outages] Pandora Steaming Down

Appears that Pandora Music streaming is down.

Noticed from my workstation. Verified on my phone over both Wifi and ATT LTE.

App/Site load, But no music will actually play.

Connecting from Central Florida.

Nick Olsen
Network Operations
(855) FLSPEED  x106

[http://www.flhsi.com/files/emaillogo.jpg]

This E-mail, along with any attachments, is considered confidential and may well be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail or call 215-931-0300 / 800-228-8801 and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you for your cooperation.