[outages] Level3 DECIX/Frankfurt Packet Loss

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Fri Jun 12 05:50:28 EDT 2015

Similar issues with Level 3 chicago, atlanta and tampa getting in and
out of their network to several others.  From Brighthouse residential I
can't get to their own website.  Judging by the fact that I've been on
hold for about 30 minutes now waiting for them to pick up, I'd say
they're having a massive issue.