[outages] Verizon Northern NJ

Jeremy Chadwick jdc at koitsu.org
Tue Mar 10 18:46:56 EDT 2015

This just got posted (Email seems delayed but the web archive[1] seems
fine): https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/outages/2015-March/007661.html

A colleague of mine on Verizon FiOS in NY reported to me the exact same
problems as being reported here.  In other words: it wasn't just you.

[1]: https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/outages/2015-March/thread.html

--
| Jeremy Chadwick                                   jdc at koitsu.org |