[outages] Google Docs having issues

Bret Clark bclark at singledigits.com
Fri Mar 13 11:04:22 EDT 2015

Not for me...I keep trying to access some of my google docs and I get
the message below...I don't think it's an actually link connectivity
problem, but an issue with google docs in general.

" You're offline.

This page isn't available offline. Connect to the Internet and refresh
to view it online."

On 03/13/2015 11:00 AM, Tyler Applebaum via Outages wrote:

> Looks good in the PNW over Hurricane Elec.

Bret Clark
Director of Global Network Architecture

Single Digits, Inc. <http://singledigits.com/>
Office: 603.580.1539 x7055