[outages] Comcast Outage in Freedom East Region?

Tony Patti tony at swalter.com
Tue Mar 24 10:19:42 EDT 2015

Just as an additional data point, in the Philadelphia Metro area I saw a 33 minute outage of Comcast Business Class,

earlier this morning starting EXACTLY 1:30 am Eastern to 2:03 am Eastern.

Because of the precision of the start time, and duration, I assumed it might be some kind of maintenance activity.

Tony Patti

CIO

S. Walter Packaging Corp.