[outages] Verizon (Dallas) Routing Issues?

Izzy Goldstein - TeleGo igoldstein at telego.net
Thu May 28 19:59:13 EDT 2015

​several clients reporting issues with FiOS in NYC area

izzy​

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 7:56 PM, Dovid Bender via Outages <
outages at outages.org> wrote:

> Seeing issues in NY as well.
>

> On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 7:46 PM, Justin Head via Outages <
> outages at outages.org> wrote:
>
>>  I'm seeing increased latency and some packet loss to sites over
>> ALTER.NET (Verizon) to NTT and Level 3. I'm not seeing the same thing to
>> GTT or Telia right now. I'm based in Dallas, TX. Routing inside Dallas
>> seems fine.
>>
>> speedtest.net: http://pastie.org/pastes/10212782/text
>> amazon.com: http://pastie.org/pastes/10212783/text
>> yahoo.com: http://pastie.org/pastes/10212785/text
>>
>> Anyone else seeing anything similar? Looks like *.NYC4.ALTER.NET might
>> be to blame?
>>
>> - Justin

*Izzy Goldstein*240 52nd Street Top Floor Brooklyn, NY 11220 Tel:
1-212-477-1000 Fax: 1-212-477-8900 Web: http://www.TeleGo.com

*Earn $100!!!!* For every new business customer you refer that is
successfully installed with our Hosted PBX service you will receive a $100
credit towards your TeleGo service. The more new businesses you refer the
more money you will save!  If you have a referral or have any questions
about this opportunity, please call me at 212-477-1000.  Thank you

Confidentially Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential
and/orprivileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or
havereceived this e-mail in error please notify us immediately by
email replyand destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly
forbidden. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of TeleGo
(T). Employees of TeleGo are expressly required not to make defamatory
statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of
copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such
communication is contrary to TeleGo policy and outside the scope of
the employment of the individual concerned. TeleGo will not accept any
liability in respect of such communication, and the employee
responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other
liability arising.Think before you print.