[outages] Linode Fremont outage

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sat May 30 23:04:31 EDT 2015

Are suites tied to just one generator?

Frank

From: Outages [mailto:outages-bounces at outages.org] On Behalf Of Walt Wollny via Outages
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2015 9:50 PM
To: Alex Rubenstein
Cc: outages at outages.org
Subject: Re: [outages] Linode Fremont outage

Here it is right from HE

You can always call us.  Sorry I did not see this sooner

Walt

At the Fremont 2 facility at 48233 Warm Springs Blvd, Fremont CA <x-apple-data-detectors://0>  on May 29th at approximately 6:30 PM PST <x-apple-data-detectors://2>  PG&E (the power utility) had an outage.

Generators 1,2,4,5,6,7,8 started correctly and transferred.

Customers in suites 1100,1200,1400,1500 experienced no issues.

Generator 3 experienced an electromechanical failure. We are in the process of remediating this.

Customers in suite 1300 are currently affected.

The estimate time to restoration is 9:30 PM <x-apple-data-detectors://3> .

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sent from my iPhone