[outages] YouTube is down

Damian Menscher damian at google.com
Sun Nov 8 12:42:21 EST 2015

On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 9:51 AM, Dolinsky, Steven via Outages <
outages at outages.org> wrote:

> This E-mail, along with any attachments, is considered confidential and
> may well be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are
> on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail or
> call 215-931-0300 / 800-228-8801 and then delete this message from your
> system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
> contents to any other person. Thank you for your cooperation.

I called the 800 number to report receipt of this email, but got a
recording that the call center is closed on weekends.  They provided
weekday hours, but didn't specify their timezone.  Could you let us know
the correct timezone, or give further instructions on how we should report
this?

Thanks,

Damian