[outages] Windstream voice outage

Ryan Parrish (MIA) rparrish at freightlogistics.com
Thu Nov 19 14:06:24 EST 2015

In Miami, FL we have no inbound calling or local outbound calling (LD is
working). Additionally, Windstream support lines are unreachable from my
T-Mobile cell phone.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Julian Y Koh via Outages <
outages at outages.org> wrote:

> Looks like Windstream is having a big outage at the moment, looks like it
> started around 12:48pm Central time.  We have no inbound service to one of
> our campuses (Evanston IL), but outbound works.  Inbound and outbound works
> on our other campus (Chicago IL).
>

> --
> Julian Y. Koh
> Associate Director, Telecommunications and Network Services
> Northwestern Information Technology
>
> 2001 Sheridan Road #G-166
> Evanston, IL 60208
> 847-467-5780
> NUIT Web Site: <http://www.it.northwestern.edu/>
> PGP Public Key:<http://bt.ittns.northwestern.edu/julian/pgppubkey.html>

*Ryan Parrish* Information Technology Manager   *Freight Logistics
International* 3505 NW 107th Avenue, Suite C Miami, FL 33178 United States
Phone:   +1 786-235-7800   Fax:   +1 786-235-7801 Direct:   +1 305-503-9737
  Mobile:   +1 408-966-4673 Email:   rparrish at freightlogistics.com Website:
  www.freightlogistics.com   [image: Banner]
<http://www.freightlogistics.com/>

--

*Please be advised that all USA offices will be closed on Thursday and
Friday, November 26th and 27th respectively, in observance of Thanksgiving.

This Email is privileged and contains confidential information intended
only for the person(s) named above. Any other review, distribution,
copying, or disclosure is prohibited. Click Here
<http://email-disclaimer.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/disclaimer.html>
for full disclaimer.
Please visit our website for our invoice and service terms and conditions.