[outages] Telus Outage | Seattle to Edmonton | Fiber Cut near Valemount, British Columbia

Thom Cleary clearythom at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 14:54:29 EST 2015

Hi all,

Outsourced NOC tech here again!  I don't deal too much with Canadian
carriers, but we've been reaching out to Telus about another issue
occurring between Seattle to Edmonton.  Telus reports there is
currently a fiber cut near Valemount, British Columbia, there are
technicians on site working the issue, currently no ETTR.  I see
someone mentioned PAC Northwest earlier, figured this might be the
root cause.

Cheers!