[outages] XO / Level 3 Outage | Chicago - St Louis | 11/19/2015

Thom Cleary clearythom at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 12:19:03 EST 2015

*** CASCADED EXTERNAL NOTES 20-Nov-2015 16:31:59 GMT From CASE: 10009886 -
Event
Field Services arrived onsite in Dallas, TX to proceed with investigations.
Testing indicated an issue approximately 43 kilometers from the site. Field
Services also reported they were contacted by a road construction crew in
that area who advised they identified a damaged fiber cable. Field Services
are en route to the fault location for further evaluation. An ETA of 17:00
GMT has been provided.