[outages] Akamai Cert Issues today

Jim Witherell jawitherell at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 08:09:41 EDT 2015

Aside from finding ways to make it fail, my point is that casual users are complaining to the help desk about it. We can duplicate it externally at home and on mobile devices.

Away from the debate about Akamai's issue that has evidently been out there awhile:

-We're wondering what happened yesterday to break all these disparate websites

-We're wondering if anyone else is seeing the problem or are receiving unusually high volume of complaints about getting to certaincertain and unrelated https sites in the last 18 or so hours.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android