[outages] feedly.com outage - can't be reached from Southeast Asia - CloudFlare issue?

Sajal Kayan sajal83 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 19:01:24 EDT 2015

I am not seeing issues (from Thailand), probably its passed.

FYI: https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/

Oct 12, 2015
Scheduled Network Maintenance in Singapore

Completed - The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Oct 12, 21:00 UTC
In progress - Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will
provide updates as necessary.
Oct 12, 19:00 UTC
Scheduled - We’re performing scheduled network maintenance in Singapore.
Oct 12, 17:51 UTC