[outages] Vudu streaming having issues

Breeden, James W. jwb at liveair.net
Mon Oct 19 09:05:58 EDT 2015

Located in central Texas,  Vudu streaming seems to be having issues this morning.  1gbps fiber connection on a roku 3 and I can't keep any of a SD,  HD, or hdx stream running without buffering.  All other destinations are working fine including other HD streams from services such as Netflix and YouTube.

Not sure what CdN to test connectivity to for ping /tracert results.

Sent via really high tech carrier photons, radio waves, and complex binary computations from my mobile device that may or may not be tied to AT&T LTE or some degree of Gigabit fiber fed WiFi.
Proprietary Information Notice: This message may contain proprietary information that is the property of LiveAir Networks or its clients. Such information may not be shared with outside entities without the prior written consent of LiveAir Networks. If you have received this message in error please destroy it immediately.