[outages] XO fiber cut Cleveland

Sean Harlow sean at seanharlow.info
Tue Sep 1 14:44:41 EDT 2015

Here's the latest I have on this one from one of my ISPs:

Subsequent updates from our carrier reveal that a critical piece of conduit
infrastructure between Cleveland and Akron was critically damaged by a
construction crew.  Our underlying carrier is currently underway with
repair of the cut affecting multiple carriers in the Cleveland/Akron Ohio
region.  We will provide additional updates as they are available.