[outages] Anybody else having trouble with Centurylink toll-free #s?

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Thu Sep 3 17:42:16 EDT 2015

And more:

We at <redacted> have made several calls to our resources at Centurylink

and this is currently a national outage that is affecting all 800 #'s

provided by Centurylink. They are unaware what the issue is but

they are currently investigating the problem. As of right now,

Centurylink does not have an ETA on when this will be resolved.

I will update you as often as I receive updates from Centurylink.

Frank