[outages] Anybody else having trouble with Centurylink toll-free #s?

Jim Witherell jawitherell at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 23:48:55 EDT 2015

>From our account team moments ago. Test and report folks:

"We have currently received the confirmation that we are at 100% completed with our database uploads to the SCP,  We have received confirmations from the field at this time.  Please have your customers retest at this time.

Currently efforts are underway to ensure the service remains stable at this time."

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android