[outages] Windstream Outage

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Thu Sep 10 12:53:37 EDT 2015

I may or may not have received this email in error.

This is your notification that I'm not sure of the quality, value or state
of the content of this email, that I am replying immediately to let you
know of this error or lack of error, and will immediately delete such
message as soon as I complete this reply.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be from the person the
email system says it is from and may be spoofed and this reply may or may
not be from me.