[outages] CenturyLink SIP Outage

Jim Witherell jawitherell at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 20 10:03:28 EDT 2015

CenturyLink VoIP repair (800-878-7543) confirms that they have a Sylantro SIP platform outage under way, after I waited an hour on hold. Evidently they are saying all inbound and outbound calling via that platform is impacted. The master ticket was opened at 4:31am CT.

For us, our symptoms are as stated below. Evidently our outbound and toll free isn't using this specific platform.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android