[outages] Facebook throwing 500 errors?

Bob Colon rcolon at ethostream.com
Mon Sep 28 15:27:55 EDT 2015

Yup....getting the same here,
Signature

To ensure prompt service, please use "Reply All" when responding

Robert Colon | TCSA Tier 3 | EthoStream LLC | P: (877) 282-2519 x2114 |
F: (414) 258-8307 | 20800 Swenson Drive, Suite 175 Waukesha, WI 53186 |
www.telkonet.com <http://www.telkonet.com/> | www.ethostream.com
<http://www.ethostream.com/> | @Telkonet <https://twitter.com/telkonet>

On 9/28/2015 2:23 PM, James Hartig via Outages wrote:
> Anyone else getting:
>
> Sorry, something went wrong.
> We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.
>
> when you go to Facebook?
> --
> James Hartig

<http://www.telkonet.com> <http://www.ethostream.com>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and confidential
and are solely for the use of the addressee. It may contain material which
is legally privileged. If you are not the addressee or the person
responsible for delivering to the addressee, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use of it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact us at
(414) 223-0473.