[outages] Facebook throwing 500 errors?

William Byrd will at collier-byrd.net
Tue Sep 29 12:36:33 EDT 2015

Hey Rafael -

I am sure it would make a very interesting post mortem post, and I will ask
if anyone would be willing to put something together to share externally.
Right now I can't share any details, so I'll just have to apologize (again)
for the inconvenience and see if we can get something posted.

William Collier-Byrd
will at collier-byrd.net