[outages] Facebook throwing 500 errors?

Erik Sundberg ESundberg at nitelusa.com
Tue Sep 29 13:54:53 EDT 2015

Thats from September 2010, a bit old i say.

Erik Sundberg
Sr. Network Engineer
Nitel
1101 West Lake Street,6th Fl
Chicago, IL 60607
Desk: 773-661-5532
Cell: 708-710-7419
NOC 24/7: 866-892-0915
Email: esundberg at nitelusa.com<mailto:esundberg at nitelusa.com>
http://www.nitelusa.com
On Sep 29, 2015, at 12:50 PM, Scott Voll via Outages <outages at outages.org<mailto:outages at outages.org>> wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/facebook-engineering/more-details-on-todays-outage/431441338919

Guess it's already out there.

Scott

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 9:36 AM, William Byrd via Outages <outages at outages.org<mailto:outages at outages.org>> wrote:
Hey Rafael -

I am sure it would make a very interesting post mortem post, and I will ask if anyone would be willing to put something together to share externally. Right now I can't share any details, so I'll just have to apologize (again) for the inconvenience and see if we can get something posted.

William Collier-Byrd
will at collier-byrd.net<mailto:will at collier-byrd.net>