[outages] Akamai Cert Issues today

Sajal Kayan sajal83 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:52:45 EDT 2015

Certificate validates for me (on chrome)
And also https://pulse.turbobytes.com/results/560c589decbe400bf8001bbf/ .
Tested from multiple points. The tool does TLS validations.
Unrelated: That endpoint seems to be blackholed from china...

What common name do you see in the cert given to you? I see "
a248.e.akamai.net" which is valid.

-Sajal