[outages] eBay password changes -- were they attacked?

Mayhew, Chris N. CMayhew at schoolmessenger.com
Tue Apr 5 15:46:54 EDT 2016

I’d greatly appreciate it if this list could be kept on topic too.  Myself and others have subscribed to this in order to learn about enterprise ISP outages.  I watch this list like a hawk as ISP issues always cause a barrage of problems for myself and others on here.  It’s quite a disruption to keep reading about people’s personal problems, or problems with websites.  There are many great community’s and mailing lists that are not this one, for that type of discussion.

Thanks,
Chris Mayhew | Systems Administrator
175 Bloor Street East, South Tower Suite 900 | Toronto, ON M4W 3R8
CMayhew at SchoolMessenger.com<mailto:CMayhew at SchoolMessenger.com>
[SM_EmailSig_TotalPackage]