[outages] Google Chat/Hangouts down?

Michael Sinatra michael+outages at burnttofu.net
Mon Aug 8 12:55:06 EDT 2016

On 8/8/16 9:43 AM, Luke Rockwell via Outages wrote:
> Anyone else here having issues with google chat/hangouts on desktop in
> chrome not working? I have multiple users reporting this issue. Mobile
> seems unaffected for now

I am seeing issues with a number of google apps, as well as drive.
Issues, come and go, but calendars are slow to load and sometimes my
gdrive or an individual google doc won't load at all.

Not a major outage, just some flakiness (maybe with one of their
caches?).  Seems like google has a bad case of the Mondays.

michael