[outages] Issues in Oregon/WA?

Joel Mulkey joelm at bigleaf.net
Tue Aug 16 18:43:05 EDT 2016

We're seeing (and mitigating) major packet loss from some of our customer sites with Integra, Frontier, and Nitel circuits in the northwest. Started about 2:29PM pacific time. It's not affecting all circuits from those providers, so looks isolated somehow.

Joel Mulkey
Founder and CEO
Bigleaf Networks
Direct: +1 (503) 985-8298  |  Support: 888-244-3133  |  www.bigleaf.net<http://www.bigleaf.net>