[outages] Gandi widespread outage

Jeremy Chadwick jdc at koitsu.org
Mon Aug 29 20:51:58 EDT 2016

It appears gandi.net (provider of DNS, Email, SSL certs, VPSes, etc.)
is currently experiencing an extremely widespread DDoS affecting quite
literally *all* of their services.  It started at 17:07 PDT (UTC-7).

The only confirmation I can provide people right now is via their
Twitter account.  Their status page is intermittently unavailable:

https://twitter.com/gandinoc/status/770413543292342272
https://status.gandi.net/timeline/events/562

I happened to notice because I was in the middle of doing some DNS
updates and an SSL certificate renewal; great timing.

--
| Jeremy Chadwick                                   jdc at koitsu.org |