[outages] Heavy Packet Loss on Level 3

Matt Elliott melliott at thinksis.com
Tue Aug 30 10:49:40 EDT 2016

We saw similar issues this morning. They started around 4:45a EST and seem to be resolved at about 9:15a. Initially noticed issues with our customers that have IPSec tunnels back to us.  Level3 is our primary carrier and the customers were also on Level3. MTR tests was showing heavy packet loss in Chicago for us.

Matt Elliott | Network Engineer | SIS | www.thinksis.com<http://www.thinksis.com/>