[outages] CenturyLink issues

Dino Panagiotopoulos dino.panagiotopoulos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 22:57:45 EDT 2016

We had an outage out at SC9 starting at 17:40PST and resolving itself about 30 minutes later.
Dino

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 7:50 PM -0700, "Crist Clark via Outages" <outages at outages.org> wrote:

CenturyLink as in legacy Savvis or Qwest? We were seeing some oddness from legacy Savvis too. Some websites unreachable. Not seeing anything at the moment.
Connection is out of their Santa Clara 9 data center.