[outages] Flowroute down

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 22:21:27 EST 2016

site is up for me on east coast but calls are not going through to DID's
with them

their own support number is also down. the last time they had an outage in
may they said they were going to be moving their own support out of band i
guess that didnt happen

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/nsp/outages/58577?do=post_view_threaded

looks like they just acknowledged on twitter
*Flowroute ‏@FlowrouteNOC  6m6 minutes ago*
*Service Update: We're currently experiencing issues with the portal and
inbound calling. We are investigating and will update you in 10min.*

https://twitter.com/FlowrouteNOC