[outages] Comcast video/net last-mile outages in many markets

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Feb 15 13:25:55 EST 2016

Nationwide, according to DownDetector and a number of broadcast news outlets.

  http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/02/15/massive-comcast-cable-tv-outage-affects-bay-area-viewers/

SoCal, Seattle, Austin, what I think is LV, and most of their eastern
seaboard from Miami up to New England and west to Michigan are all affected.

In keeping with the group's charter, eyeball outages are on topic, but we
do discourage lots of "me too" replies.

Cheers,
-- jra