[outages] Comcast video/net last-mile outages in many markets

Sneath, Dustin dsneath at elkgroveparks.org
Mon Feb 15 13:36:21 EST 2016

I can confirm we're still having issues in Elk Grove Village, IL. My EVPL lines are having a fit and our Golf Course has no TV... The tech on site is telling me they are probably related but support said it's only affecting TV, so... Believe whoever you want. Either way, I'm still down.

Dustin Sneath
Systems Administrator
Elk Grove Park District
(847)228-3846 (desk)