[outages] Reliant Globalcom northeast US outage?

Chris Burwell cburwell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:11:00 EST 2016

We were told it was a global outage. Not much detail besides that right
now. Their NOC line was going right to voicemail and when we did get
through we were told their systems were down and they could not create
tickets.

We lost  all of our VPLS sites and well as our BGP session with them at our
DC. All of our sites are in North America.

Stability of their service has been on a sharp decline for at least the
last year.