[outages] Telia Reports of Fibercut in Denver?

Breeden, James W. jwb at liveair.net
Fri Feb 26 11:55:50 EST 2016

Not all traffic,  but yes there was a cut in Denver.  We had a dwdm span down between St Louis and Denver for most of the day.  My understanding is their IP network rerouted through Dallas.

Sent via really high tech carrier photons, radio waves, and complex binary computations from my mobile device that may or may not be tied to AT&T LTE or some degree of Gigabit fiber fed WiFi.