[outages] Sprint DS3 Outage

Tyler Applebaum applebaumt at ochin.org
Wed Jan 27 19:57:25 EST 2016

Yes! Having issues to 6 customers associated with Sprint and Qwest

Sent from Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/qtex0l>

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 4:27 PM -0800, "Benjamin Monjay via Outages" <outages at outages.org<mailto:outages at outages.org>> wrote:

Our Long Distance in our service center in Hillsboro is out. Sprint is saying a DS3 is down affecting all of Oregon. Anyone else having issues? Not seeing anything at all on the web.

p.s: I have a Sprint cell phone and cannot receive inbound calls at this time as well.

Ben
Attention: Information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only for the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and or privileged material that is protected under State or Federal law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken on it is prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please contact the sender with a copy to compliance at ochin.org, delete this email and destroy all copies.