[outages] Cox issues

Keith Stokes keiths at neilltech.com
Thu Jul 7 12:07:40 EDT 2016

I have a Smokeping machine on my home Cox connection in Louisiana looking at various sites around the country and am not seeing any significant issues.

I am seeing some increased loss and jitter this morning but still under 100 mS to people on Zayo, TWT and Qwest (CenturyTel), all above the Mason Dixon Line.