[outages] [Down] grc.com https,http,nntp others ?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun Jul 10 12:26:42 EDT 2016

----- Original Message -----
> From: "chris via Outages" <outages at outages.org>
> To: "Jeffrey Ollie" <jeff at ocjtech.us>

> its not a question of who he is or what his website is about.  it just
> really doesnt seem like its a "outage" in the the sense of internet
> infrastucture
>
> http://www.outages.org/page/index/2
>
> does this really seem like an outage report that all ISP/NSP groups need to
> be alerted about?

<moderator>
Outages at public websites which are likely to generate queries to support
desks have been declared on-topic, and, while this site might be important
to network people (or not, depending on your personal opinion of Gibson,
an even more polarizing personality than ESR :-), it's probably right on the
edge of being on topic for this list.

So we can probably pinch it at this point.
</moderator>

Cheers,
-- jra