[outages] BT Internet UK wide outage?

Cal Leeming cal at iops.io
Wed Jul 20 04:35:31 EDT 2016

Seems that a bunch of BT core routers are down;
http://www.ukinternetreport.co.uk

core1-gig2-0.edinburgh.ukcore.bt.net
core2-te-0-15-0-6.ilford.ukcore.bt.net
etc etc

Graphs for each show an outage started approx 2 hours ago.

IPX seems unaffected, at least with equipment in TeleHouse metro (according to a colleague).

Cal