[outages] AT&T outage in Texas?

Neil Robst neil.robst at piksel.com
Wed Jul 20 18:40:11 EDT 2016

Hi,
        I manage an service using an AT&T OpteWAN circuit that connects a POP in
Allen, Texas with a second in Irvine, California. I¹ve experienced 3
outages on that circuit today the first this morning from 12:25 UTC
lasting approx 4 hours, and then 2 further outages at 21:30 UTC lasting 4
minutes and again at 21:53 etc lasting 8 minutes - though did also seem to
impact my AT&T provided internet-breakout at the same location in Texas as
well :-(

         AT&T support people are alluding to there being a wider issue in the
Texas area but I¹m struggling to get any real information.

        Anyone else impacted or having any further insight into this?

Regards,
Neil

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender or servicedesk at piksel.com and remove it from your system.

Piksel Inc is a company registered in the United States New York City, 1250 Broadway, Suite 1902, New York, NY 10001. F No. = 2931986