[outages] cloudflare down?

Hershberger, Jeff jhershberger at jw.com
Thu Jul 21 14:55:47 EDT 2016

We have a cogent connection in PHX and it was down due to the outage. It came back up about 45 mins ago.

Thanks,

Jeff

On Jul 21, 2016, at 1:51 PM, William Kern via Outages <outages at outages.org<mailto:outages at outages.org>> wrote:

didn't hit reply all.

Our sites are backup up.  Evidently only people who had been directed to phoenix were affected. The sites in question were receiving traffic during the outage but we couldn't reach them even on mobiles.